Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bolton Valley - 2/7/12

I woke up early to get some turns in this morning at Bolton. There was a thaw yesterday with a freeze overnight so most of the mountain was sheer ice but you take what you can get I guess. I spent a couple of hours doing laps on the Vista Quad and hitting up the jungle jib park. The highlight of the day was finding a little cliff feature in the woods off of Vermont 200 which was a pleasant surprise. Guess I have no choice but to bring the GoPro there tomorrow right? Anyway I made a little 6 min edit of the footage I've gotten so far this year and for my first try I don't think it's half bad. Enjoy!

P.S. Apologies to Cleaver for her lack of an appearance in the edit....also...PRAY FOR COLD AND SNOW

2 comments:

  1. it's okay I realize that if I was on the edit I'd make everyone look bad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...brian's wipeouts are even funnier to music :)

    ReplyDelete